* People-wit-lesbians > Topics

Subject: How do you know
Replies: 7 Views: 549

hulahoop 8.02.08 - 06:04pm
When ya find that special person *

tootie1 8.02.08 - 06:09pm
And when do u knw that person is the special one? And nt jst anthr player? *

hulahoop 8.02.08 - 06:15pm
Thats true i suppose you just have to take a chance on some1 if you really like them *

daisy25 8.02.08 - 07:30pm
I think its a question of faith, trust n honesty? Someone always has a choice on whether to cheat or not n if its a decision they really wanna make should always play fair with their partner, by talkin to them or lettin them go before anythin happens? If your relationship is blessed with honesty n trust should be able to talk thro one way or other? Can't blame someone new on past partners mistakes so not fair everyone deserves a fair chance on their own merits. *

tootie1 8.02.08 - 07:48pm
I agree daisy bt if u have been hurt a few times before u put a wall up and just maybe that sum1 special cant get in. So u let the wall down and again ur wide open to get hurt. ??? Hmmm dilemma *

daisy25 8.02.08 - 07:56pm
Buildin a self-defence wall is a natural thing to do i agree, we've all probably done it or had someone Who's wall is up.. Trick is always to be able to see over it n to be able to take bricks down if you feel comfortable n secure should never be unpenetratable. Love n friendship should always be given a chance cos you could be missin the best thing in your life that could make you wholly happy. *

daisy25 8.02.08 - 08:01pm
Short answer........ Kids don't learn to walk or ride bikes without fallin on their on gettin skint knees n hands.. Yeah it hurts but don't stop them tryin.. And when they achieve their goal its for life? *

hulahoop 8.02.08 - 08:44pm
You have to learn to trust get to know the person i think if you never give that person a chance you'll never know if they could be the one *

* People-wit-lesbians Forum

Search:
topics replies

* People-wit-lesbians

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store